What the course contains:
Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, and information processing. Robotics combines electronic and programming knowledge. A robot is a physical or computer machine which is capable of performing a complex series of actions automatically.
In this course we will deal with the creation of these devices and their meaning, getting acquainted step by step with the physical components, from resistors to advanced sensors. Their assembly and programming with circuits such as Arduino, Microbit, etc.
By the end of the course children will be able to:
- Understand what a robot is
- Able to give basic command to the robot
- Recognize the physical parts that serve to build the robot
- Be able to make connections and configurations between physical parts
- Be able to explain the logic of physical connections and code
- Program the robot according to the functions it desires
Circuits: Arduino, Microbit