Python programming for Kids
Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.
The Python interpreter is easily extended with new functions and data types implemented in C or C++ (or other languages callable from C). Python is also suitable as an extension language for customizable applications.
You will learn how to build your site in a modular way. This means that you will not build the website in a single day, but instead work on small parts of the final page every day until you achieve your desired result. You will also be provided with daily exercise files to learn the HTML and CSS concepts needed to build your site.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Display plain text and images in the browser.
- Create a simple plan to summarize images and text.
- Learn how to style the layout and interface (background colors / images, fonts, layout widths, etc.)
- Learn how to add media: video and / or audio.
- Make the page suitable for different screen sizes.